Monday, July 2, 2007

Poker....Work....Lazyness....WOW

what can I say....its been over a little over 3 weeks that I have updated my blogg....u see...I knew it would be hard for me to continue bloggin everyday.....Well..let's see....my $1/$3 NL game have been running real good....always start on time.....mostly full table and always the game ends in the morning.....DING DING DING....I found the perfect formula in running a game without comprimising it.....LOL....j/k...not a perfect formula...but something I follow every game to improve upon it.

Let see...this past week, I had my game on Friday and proceed to golf a bit at the driving range in Olney the next day.....after that headed straight to Travis/Nelly No-limit $30 Rebuy tourney.....then busted out early and left to play some online poker at home....play for a couple of hours and made some decent $$$$.

Sunday....I had my game again and was able to play some $1/$3 NL with my players...I love being able to sit down at my own game and play/chat with the players...one of them actually told me they enjoy playing with me whenever I sat them.....that or they like me donating to their chip stacks...lol...opps...more players and I got up +$450. My friend JDog(Jason) decided to stop by after he lost $40 bux at a friends house playing $.25-$.50 NL....he told me he could't stand that shit...lol...hard to adjust. So I backed him as usual and then all this crazyness happened....9 handed with 8 players limping including the blinds....the big blind decides to raise to $15 total.......ya...like anybody is gonna fold....call...call...call...call....u get the point.....its $120 pre-flop with 8 players to the flop...lol....the board comes......4h-8h-5c.....initial raiser(big blind) bets....UTG pushed all-in($45)....next to UTG shoves too for ($74).....next-next-to UTG cold-calls....fold...fold....my boy JDog sitting there with the brutal NUTS on the cutoff(one spot from the button)......6s-7s....and thinks for a sec then announced....."All-IN"....for around $320 bux....lol...he actually got up like those TV poker players does.....back to the small blind who...thinks...thinks...thinks some more and...."All-in" too and the intial raiser and better fold in disbelieve at all the money in the pot....the biggest stack on the table CALLS on top of Jasons all-in.....heres what happens....LOL.

UTG(Chris)- As-2s.....wtf???
EP(Conner)- 5d-4c
MP(Pietro)- 5h-6h
CO(Jason)- 6s-7s
SB(Kay)- Kh-3h

Board(All the money in the flop)...........4h-8h-5c-Qd-2c........close to a $1000 pot in a $1/$3 nl and all of it goes to my friend.

On a side not.....Jason had to dodge plenty of outs that it was SICK!!!!....think about it...any 4's and 5's....not to mention the hearts and a couple of 7's to avoid splitting the pot and his hand holds up...sick...very sick. Congrats bro....u deserve it!!!!

No comments: