Hey folks.....well nothing much happened today.....I woked up at 2pm in the afternoon...jumped in the shower and went straight to lunch to meet-up with the rest of the family at Montgomery Mall....as I parked and walked by several store...I actually went inside the Apple Store and comtemplated about buying a IPhone....since I use alot of the extra features of the phone...internet..text-messages...and etc....but it was not to be as they don't have any in stock and new shipments arn't destined for another 2-3 weeks....oh well.....headed straight to Legal Seafood and damn...they have the best clam chowder in Maryland....it was soooo goood.....followed by my main course...Surf and Turf(steak and shrimps/scallops)....yum...yum.....what a nice hit for me since I didn't even have to pay...LOL.
After lunch....I left my cousin and the family to handle some financial business at Wachovia(my bank)...and went back home to take a power nap......woke up about 2 hours later and chilled with my cousin who's been here for about a week now from Hong Kong, China.....went to dinner and after played some......$1/$3 NL poker at Steve's condo/apartment at the Gallery.....it's generally a good game with a few decent players in it....but add in a few players like...Ali...Ben...and Jessey....u have yourself a crazy game. Me and Jessey actually butt heads in a all-in pre-flop pot with me holding.....A-9o(offsuit) and god knows what he had....the board came.....4c-5c-7s-Qd-2s.......it missed me completely.....yet Jessey told me ACE-HIGH is good....LOL....can u believe it...a $600+ pot and he told me my ace-high was good....thats funny. But he's a cool dude....plays decent from what I have seen....especially if the stakes are higher...he is also a fellow online poker grinder that made most of his bankroll online...which I understand because I didn't even fell like playing poker...more like gambling for the hell of it at the $1/$3 NL stakes....don't get me wrong...$1/$3 no-limit...there is a decent amount of money...but when u get used to playing $2/$5...$5/$10 and even $10/$20 no-limit...the amount of money involved seems insignificant......oh well....after an hour or 2...I left even for the night and went to my resturant to talk to my father about some issues and then went straight home to chill for the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment