Sunday, July 15, 2007

Losing $1600 in an hour and a half!!!

Ugggg....thats right folks....I lost $1600 dollars in 1 and half hours of playing $2/$5 no-limit......My God...I played so bad that it sickens me.....I literally played so bad on every hand that I wanted to kill myself afterwards.....the first hand I got involved was with B and Bobbie....I called a $25 raise with 4h-5h on the button and the flop comes.....8h-9h-ks.....its a 5 way pot.....checks to B...he bets $50....I raised it....I'm smart huh...with 4 players behind...I must be on crack or something...Cythnia actually had the nut flush draw and cold-calls the $130 total....so does bobbie.....back to B and he raised all-in with his alleged set of 9's.....I meant to raised on top of that and me being retarded....somehow forgot to mention the word raise and the dealer informs me that I just called.....GOD I'm dumb......Bobbie thinks...thinks and smooth calls with J-10o and the fuckin Q of spades hit to give him the fuckin nut straight......he has 6 outs and he gets there.....since he dosn't know what I have...he has to assumed he is losing with his J-high.....he moves all-in and he saved me some money as I might bet to isolate my chances of winning the pot....which was why he moved all-in the first place cause he was looking out for me instead of check-raising me and he told me that and I know he is telling the truth....I can't call with 1 card to come......shipped $400 in that hand....next hand....I raised with A-J in MP....and got 2 callers with Jessey on my left....comes....Qh-10c-4c.....I check....Jessey bets....I smooth-called...turn is a Jd....he bets $145 or $150....again I called....non club comes on the river and he goes all-in covering me.....Now I don't know what possesed me to think he was bluffing...but long story short...I thought my 2nd pair with top kicker was good and called....only to shipped my remaining chips to Jessey's set of 4's....I mean I play better than that and I can't believe it myself.......got another thousand and shipped $600 of it to fuckin Jeff with my A-Ks......on a flop of....Ks-4c-2d.......he check-raised me and me being an idiot moved all-in to see the turn...Kd....and a meaningless river.

In conclusion.....I'm a big Donkey and shouldn't play anymore $2/$5 no-limit or above till I stop playin like a jackass!!!!......ahhhh....I feel better after writin this post.

1 comment:

Rollover2k -- Lefty2506 said...

Hey man, pretty entertaining blog, wish I had more live action around me.

As far as Omaha info. The internet is seriously lacking, you can use propokertools.com Omaha simulator like pokerstove, 2+2 forum is the best for general stuff, and as far as I am concerned the bible of Omaha is rolf slotboom's secrets of professional pot-limit omaha.

Good luck at the tables, cya