Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Turned 21 and being Alcoholic......Plus stepping down a limit in Poker...

Wow...can't believe its been over 2 months since I last blog....I'm sorry if any of u folks that have been reading my blog was disappointed that I don't regularly update.....well...that changes from now on....In other news....I recently turned 21 on Sept 2nd.....it was fun since I went up to A.C. to play some poker and drink the night away......poker was so-so.....but the competition was absolutely horrible....all those stories about the easy games in A.C. were true!!! Unfortunely...they did not spread any $2/$4...$5/$10...or $10/$20 PLO games down there....it was actually a disappointment to me since I wanted to test my skills in a live game.....I drank alot and ate alot of fine meals(lobsters....steaks...veals...more lobsters)....mostly Caeser was where I played poker with my buddies....it was an ok casino...but I really wanted to visit the Borgota cause everyone was telling me it was the shit...after 9 hours....we head home and I just fell asleep at 1pm.

Right now....I'm stepping down to $1/$2 PLO from $10/$20....$5/$10...and $3/$6 PLO....to slowly grind back up not because of any bankroll issues...but to get back my "poker hunger" to win and also to practice being disciplined in playing starting hands in positions....lately I have been "bored" with poker and my bad playing of certain hands/positions has shown....I been lucky so far in the fact that I either get there or my opponent has a massive draw and not get there.....Thats not how I play poker and I voluntary decided to sorta "punish" myself till my game is retooled and refined. So far as I type this blog....I have won 6 buy-ins at the $1/$2 PLO level and I'm pretty happy with my game. I think winning 6 more buy-ins in the next couple days should be enough practice for me and to move up to $2/$4 PLO. Well...it was nice updating this blog....gotta head to bed and get ready for class in 2 hours...lol.

No comments: