Yup...I said "SHIP IT"...lol.....I just finished a session of $1/$2 and a little of $2/$4 Pot-Limit Omaha and I'm up $837....not too bad...it could have been way higher if my flopped nut straight held against my 2 other opponents drawing for the same flush draw and If I didn't flop mid-set against top-set!!! What really helped me today was re-watching all the CardRunners PLO videos by the pros and constantly reevalute my game with their teachings....while not everything they explained is perfect....their goal is to open your mind to many different situations in the game and how to tackle them. It was amazing by watching the PLO videos again while playing actually improved overall my game alot. CardRunner is an excellent site that everyone should look into before jumping into online poker games....nuff said.
In other news....Apples decided to lower the Iphone prices so that they can achieve their goal of selling over a certain amount by the end of Christmas....Arrrg....apparently alot of current Iphone holders(including me) were very upset about our early support for the company by purchasing the device early that they flooded the internet with e-mails to the CEO of Apple...Steve Jobs....that he decided to give all current Iphone holders $100 credit at either a Apples store or Cingular store that is good for the phone bill to show the companys appreciation for our support...so I'm lookin forward to the extra $credit soon.
Also..I'm planning to head up to A.C. again to play in the $250 or $500 super-satellite tourney for the WPT event at Borgata on Sept 16th.....plus the bonus of many cash games being available due to the tournaments....so if any of you are heading up there let me know.....Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment