Monday, September 10, 2007

Playing Bad.....School....Redskins...and Patriotism

Hey folks.....It's been 6 days since my last post....I'm just trying to regularly update my blog like I promised myself in my last post. Well....let's see....I had my $1/$3 NL game last Friday and Sunday.....it ran pretty well....except one thing......lately I been playing so badly in NL that I would dump a rack or two at my own game(a rack equals to $500)....which is pretty bad and hurts my bottom line at the end of the day for me. How am I losing that much.....as I been playing mostly PLO online....my live and possibly online no-limit game has deteriorated to the point of non-existent.....I know it sounds crazy, but I used to play pretty decent or truthfully....just about below-average. But now my leaks is visible to everybody....playing out of position(especially with horrible cards..ex-"it's suited")....calling bets/all-in when I know I'm beat.....also I am running a little bad as I type this post....but mostly playing bad overall. I took the liberty to stop playing for a couple of days and just relax....and also to read several decent NL books to refresh the finer points of NL theory and strategies. Hopefully, this will slowly turn my current streak into the positive swing.

Uggghhh....college started again...what can I say....I do need a degree...so plenty of studying and completing homework/projects on time for each of my classes....LOL.

In sports news....Redskin won their season opening game against the Miami Dolphins....16-13.....close game....but I don't care.....so SHIP IT!!!! I actually won a $40 bux straight-up bet(no unders or layovers)...just my home team kicking the opposing team ass.

Finally.....today is September 11th.....its the 6th anniversary for that tragic day that killed thousands of our fellow Americans.....time to reflect how lucky for those including us that didn't lose any family or friends.....these kind of events shows how poker however rewarding and fun should always be second to families and friends in the list of priorities. Also, I wished to give a shout-up and salute to our brave men/women in the U.S. Military that are currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting for our freedom and destroying terrorists that wish us harm......OK...enough rambling from me....good night and GOD BLESS YOU FOLKS!!!!

3 comments:

Ye Lynn said...

yo, what school did u go to? I went to whitman. Holla at me on AIM solidturismo2.

Alex said...

I went Rockville High...but wow...a couple of my friends goes to Whitman High and also one of my cousin goes there...lol...small world bro. What year u graduated?

Ye Lynn said...

2005