LOL...I'm still running decent and also playing good at the same time....Today I played another session of mixed $1/$2 and $2/$4 Pot-limit Omaha....I quickly got in the game for 2-3 buy-ins due to a mixture of misplaying my hand or having it outdrawn. But I pulled myself together and manage to book a small win on the books. After continuing to study the PLO videos at CardRunners....I was able to play many hands and understanding why I make certain movies against different opponents...I mean...it opened my eyes to the games itself...everything seems to clicked....In this session...I was able to read my opponents on the table..for ex....I read which players were going broke with Aces no matter the flop texture and also who likes to push on draws....armed with this new information...I effectively played much better against my opponents.
While I was playing online...I was watching the WPT Feista Largo tourney(I know...bad idea..I should be focused on the game)...I must say...watching Joe Pelton making his 2nd WPT final table gave me a new sense of respect for his game(even tho..he made some horrible calls in this paricular tourney).....I mean winning his first title had been considered luck by many ppl....but making a 2nd final table is also pretty hard too...so bravo dude.
Oh well...on another note....this is the 3rd straight day I kept my blog updated....so far so good on my promise...lol......well...I'm gonna hit the kitchen for some midnight snacks and then head straight to bed....Be safe folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment